2 - 16 Magaw Place
Unit:4B New York, NY 10033-5232
, Washington Heights
- Building Name
- 2 - 16 Magaw Place
- New York, NY 10033-5232
- Cross Street
- Washington Heights
- Web ID
- 3(1 bedroom)
- Security Deposit
- 1 Months
- Approx. Sq. Ft
- Free Market
Min Renter's Qualifications
- Unit Amenities
- Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings
- Apartment 4B is a spacious 750 SQ FT 3 room apartment with a living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. The apartment is newly renovated and ready for move in. Call or email to book a viewing or get more information today!
Step right into 2-8-16 Magaw Place in Hudson Heights - where a happy home will be yours! This phenomenal location is professionally managed with apartment homes that feature bright natural light, hardwood flooring, and newly renovated rooms. Great care has been taken to make this building your "home sweet home!"
Total Households: 51,921
Family Households: 30,597
Non-Family Households: 21,334
Average Household Income: $52,834
2-8-16 Magaw Place is conveniently located between Broadway and Fort Washington Avenue, where residents are just a few steps to a main shopping district, yet can still enjoy a peaceful, tree-lined residential street common to Upper Manhattan. The 181st Street subway station is one block away, providing easy access to the A train at all times. The station served 3,456,161 passengers in 2014, a 4.4% increase from the year before. The M4 and M98 bus lines are only a block away to the east, and the Bx7 and M100 bus lines are conveniently accessed on Broadway, only a couple blocks west. Major routes are nearby as well, with the George Washington Bridge lying two blocks south, the Henry Hudson Parkway a few blocks west, and Harlem River Drive just to the east.
You will not need to go far for your shopping, entertainment, or services either! Within a block you can find pharmacies, laundromats, dentists, pizzerias, salons, gift shops, banks, home goods, and hardware stores. On Broadway, and only two blocks away, are the fashionable New York and Company clothing store and jewelry and accessory boutique Claire's. Popular eateries like McDonalds and Domino's are within just a couple clocks as well, and nearby Lucky Seven Tapas Bar is a lively hot spot for music, great food, and drinks. And not to worry - you morning coffee and afternoon pick-me-up is only one block away at Starbucks on Fort Washington Avenue.
An abundance of parks and universities also bring character and sense of community to this neighborhood. Yeshiva University has an undergraduate enrollment of nearly 3,000 students, and its 300-acre campus is less than a ten minute walk away from 2-8-16 Magaw Place. Public school 132, Juan Pablo Duarte, is three blocks away. The closest park, Bennett Park is just one block away, is a 1.8-acre green space with gardens, a playground, and sitting areas. It occupies the highest point above sea level in all of Manhattan and underwent major renovations in 2012. Fort Washington Park and Harlem River Park are the larger parks in the area, which are both within a short walk or bike ride away.
2-8-16 Magaw Place is a well-kept brick, five-story residential building with decorative vestibules and apartment homes you would be proud to call home. Kitchens and baths are updated with handsome finishes, and rooms are open and airy. Other features of this building include:
- Three adjoined buildings, 2, 8, and 16 Magaw Place, 50,655 square feet total
- Built in 1940
- Double-hung thermopane windows
- Secure, ornately decorated main entry
- Marble and ceramic-tile flooring and marble wainscoting in vestibule
- Ceramic-tile in corridors, marble-threaded stairways
Apartment floor plans are both family and roommate-friendly
- Maple hardwoods, French and/or six-panel doors throughout most apartments' living areas
- Functional kitchen layouts with gas ranges, updated stainless steel appliances, cabinetry, and counters
- Baths are sparkling clean, ceramic-tiled, with updated vanities, bathtubs, and hardware
Exciting events and exhibits at nearby Fort Tryon Park will keep you busy all year long! Examples of just a few of these activities include:
- Morning Fitness - a free, hour-long outdoor workout session held in Heather Garden several times per month
- Medieval Festival, October 4th, 2015 - an all-day celebration of Medieval culture, music, food, crafts, and games
- Open House, Fort Tryon Park Cottage and The Heather Garden, October 18, 2015
- Fort Tryon Park Beautification Day, October, 25, 2015
Today is your day! The apartment home you've been waiting for just might be available now, but not for long! Inquire immediately to see how you can make 2-8-16 Magaw Place your home!
Please note that without a valid APPOINTMENT AUTHORIZATION#,
the space cannot be shown to you.
Please take a moment to request the appointment and we will assist in
setting this up for you and issuing you an APPOINTMENT #
By presenting the information set forth herein, Heights Real Estate Company, LLC makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, the condition or manner of construction of the property offered, conditions considered latent or patent, compliance with local law, and environmental conditions. Heights Real Estate Company, LLC . does not warrant the accuracy of the information set forth herein, and the same is submitted subject to errors and omissions, and the right of our principal(s) to withdraw, modify or condition the listing without prior notice.
- Other units you might like...
- Available Same 1 Bedroom Units
- Mark Jones
- (646) 381 - 3758
- Email Me