11 N Pearl Street
Unit:ST02 Albany, NY 12207-2709
Between State St and Maiden Lane, Albany
Call for Prices
Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Building Name
- 11 N Pearl Street
- Albany, NY 12207-2709
- Cross Street
- Between State St and Maiden Lane
- Web ID
- Call for Prices
- Approx. Sq. Ft
- Unit Amenities
- High Ceilings
- Fantastic natural light and highly modifiable space cooperate to make this Albany office space functional for just about any purpose. This is a tremendous opportunity where you can achieve anything you set out to do! Start planning your layout plans, color scheme and decor now!
Two entrances from James Street in the center of Downtown Albany make this Capital Region office space both visible and accessible for passers-by, and the frequent foot traffic in this particular location will ensure a regular flow of walk in customers. Your patrons are promised adequate, conveniently located parking as well. The unit is extremely roomy, offering 3,741 square feet of flexible space, half of which can be dedicated to storage, meeting rooms, and offices. The other half, currently a wide open room, is 1,869 square feet, and offers an excellent atmosphere for a bakery, deli, or cafe, nail or hair salon, boutique, computer or cell phone dealer, or any retail store needing a lot of space in the front, as well as all the extra storage and meeting space that is accessible in the back of the unit. The unit also offers interior rest rooms and closet space.
Why wait? Make this your best business move yet! Call today for more information or to schedule your private tour!
- Building Name
- 11 North Pearl - Home Savings Bldg
- This retail opportunity could not get any more “Downtown Albany!” Majestic and imposing, 11 North Pearl Street allows your establishment to take center stage with fine architectural details and highly respected neighbors. Ongoing renovations keep the building looking fantastic while accentuating its original features.
1-mile 3-miles 5-miles
20,926 97,143 166,351
Daytime Population 31,343 111,461 179,096
Avg. Household Income $53,531 $60,909 $67,274
11 North Pearl, located in the Central Business District, is truly within the heart of Albany. With over 85 restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and cafes, weekly events at entertainment venues Times Union Center, the Egg, and the Palace Theater, and many convenience and specialty clothing stores all within walking distance, this building will never suffer from lack of visibility.
The State Capitol, Governor’s Mansion, Empire State Building and Convention Center, local and state offices, and the New York State Museum are all within a few blocks as well. It is within these few blocks that laws are created, leaders convene, and large-scale decisions are made. Think of the pride, accomplishment, and respect you will earn from owning and operating an establishment within this primary pulse of New York State.
The immediate area surrounding 11 North Pearl is an urban mix of tall hotels, restaurants, banks, night clubs, shops, and office/retail buildings, housing various company headquarters and state and local offices. Both regionally and internationally-known companies and organizations hold space here at 11 North Pearl, including Time Warner Cable, AT&T, Microsoft Corporation, Verizon, New York Wired for Education, Classe Catering, Empire State Independent Network, and many more. Join this respected professional atmosphere and add your business’ name to the list!
The impressive 19-story Art Deco building at 11 North Pearl was constructed in 1927 with all the pomp and glory of the Roaring Twenties. The sheer grandeur of this former bank lobby will bring customers through your doors, with its immensely high ceilings, decorative tin ceiling, cherry wainscoting, ornate crown molding and pillars, historical seals, marble and wood flooring, and marble walls. Near the roof and ground level entrance unique Native American and colonial settler images can be seen, telling a story of Upstate New York’s heritage. These highly original features are treasured here at 11 North Pearl Street, and the regularly ongoing renovations keep the building up-to-date at the same time – all of which contribute to an extraordinary environment in which to run your business. In addition, an entrance and storefront on James Street adds to this building’s excellent accessibility.
- 144,721 square foot mixed-use building, built in 1927, with 129,123 square feet of net rentable area
- 108.98 feet of frontage along North Pearl, 49.75 along parallel James Street
- Ground level retail unit with many fine finishes, additional space on second floor, and another storefront with entrance accessible via James Street
- Upper levels consist of offices of varying sizes, with spectacular views, updated features, and flexible spaces
- Basement level contains telecommunications-related tenants and their equipment, and various storage spaces
- Parking garages and metered parking close by
- Extensive renovations completed 1999-2005, including new security, fire, heating, and cooling systems, fiber optic installation, roof replacement, and elevator shaft conversion; renovations are ongoing
- Three 2,500-lb passenger elevators, one 2,500-lb freight elevator, and two sets of stairwells provide access to all floors
- Upgraded electrical system containing 2,000 amp service
- On-site manager and superintendent
- 24-Hour digital surveillance system
At 11 North Pearl Street we are committed to providing state-of-the-art service and amenities, and are constantly improving the building to ensure our tenants are content here. Current renovations include:
This is a rare opportunity that may not last long! Don’t let it slip away!
- In the process of creating a high-tech fitness center for our tenants
- Replacement of carpets in the hallway areas
- Addition of various décor throughout building
- Plans for a gourmet deli within the building
- Thorough renovations of vacant office spaces
Please note that without a valid APPOINTMENT AUTHORIZATION#,
the space cannot be shown to you.
Please take a moment to request the appointment and we will assist in
setting this up for you and issuing you an APPOINTMENT #
By presenting the information set forth herein, Heights Real Estate Company, LLC makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, the condition or manner of construction of the property offered, conditions considered latent or patent, compliance with local law, and environmental conditions. Heights Real Estate Company, LLC . does not warrant the accuracy of the information set forth herein, and the same is submitted subject to errors and omissions, and the right of our principal(s) to withdraw, modify or condition the listing without prior notice.
- Other units you might like...
- Available Same Bedrooms Units
- Melissa Martino
- (646) 381 - 3718
- Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Email Me