100 State Street
Unit:ST02 Albany, NY 12207-2709
Btwn South Pearl St & Lodge St, Albany
Call for Prices
Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Building Name
- 100 State Street
- Albany, NY 12207-2709
- Cross Street
- Btwn South Pearl St & Lodge St
- Web ID
- Call for Prices
- Approx. Sq. Ft
- Unit Amenities
- Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings
- Store 2 at 100 State Street is a spacious commercia unit located at one of Albany's top office buildings. This space is ideal for both retail and store use and is available now. Call or email today to book an appointment to view the space.
- Take your business to one of the most majestic and dignified buildings in Albany, just steps from the Empire State Plaza and New York State Capitol Building! This site also neighbors the Egg, Corning Tower, and the Times Union Center, which draws crowds of up to 15,500 on a regular basis.
100 State Street Area Population and Daytime Work Population (2009):
1-mile 3-mile 5-mile
Population 22,449 100,521 173,071
Daytime Work Pop. 22,544 60,553 94,930
100 State Street has incredible access to major routes and dependable transportation from all points of the compass. There is an entrance ramp to Interstate 87 just over a mile away, providing transportation to destinations south along the Hudson River and north to Saratoga Springs, Lake George, and other smaller cities in Upstate New York. Interstate 787 is just east, which offers access to I-90 within one mile. The Albany International Airport, the major air center for the Capital Region, Northeastern New York, and Western New England, is just about nine miles northwest. The airport is a major employer as well, having a staff of approximately 1,200 people.
Not only is your business likely to attract attention from the residents living in the surrounding area, but also from the even higher population of professionals that commute to the the many government and executive offices in the immediate vicinity. After business hours, Downtown Albany stays alive with many entertainment options, always drawing in great numbers of people. With over 85 restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and cafes, weekly events at entertainment venues Times Union Center, the Egg, and the Palace Theater, and convenience and specialty clothing stores, this location will never suffer from lack of visibility.
The site is enjoying many recent upgrades and improvements both inside and out. The the brick, ten-story building has been undergoing extensive daily restoration and waterproofing projects with an estimated total cost of more than $1 million. Other recent renovations include a new fire alarm system and heating/air conditioning units, as well as upgraded emergency and general lighting with Energy Star fixtures. Various extensive interior and common area renovations have been completed as well.
Property Details and Highlights:
- 92,132 square feet, ten story, highly visible building on busy State Street; floors 2-10 consist of professional/office space, first floor retail
- Located in the heart of a Central Business District, an attractive, pedestrian friendly area in Downtown Albany that is undergoing improvements
- Within walking distance to government and education buildings, as well as entertainment venues Times Union Center and the Egg
- Access to and from all points via major routes Interstate 787, 90, and 87
- Parking garages and street parking in close proximity
- 152+/- feet of road frontage along State Street, 80+/- feet along Howard Street
- Brick mixed-use building with first floor retail/office, approximately 667 square feet; space occupied by Kinko’s is an architectural masterpiece with intricate marble mosaics, columns, and cathedral ceilings
- Heating, air-conditioning, exterior lighting, rentable storage units in basement
- Recent and current renovations in building
The City of Albany is currently enhancing and beautifying the streetscape from Broadway all the way to the capital. Some of the improvements include:
- Sidewalks to be replaced
- Electrical vaults to be updated and replaced
- Median to be upgraded, renovated, and beautified
- Anti-graffiti program aims to remove unwelcome graffiti and prevent future incidents of graffiti
- On-going residential, civic, and business development in the area (for example, the proposed 300,000 square foot Convention Center to be built along Broadway) continues to make Albany’s Central Business District a highly desirable place to live, work, and conduct business
All the elements for the promotion of your success are here, so don’t miss this chance!
Please note that without a valid APPOINTMENT AUTHORIZATION#,
the space cannot be shown to you.
Please take a moment to request the appointment and we will assist in
setting this up for you and issuing you an APPOINTMENT #
By presenting the information set forth herein, Heights Real Estate Company, LLC makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, the condition or manner of construction of the property offered, conditions considered latent or patent, compliance with local law, and environmental conditions. Heights Real Estate Company, LLC . does not warrant the accuracy of the information set forth herein, and the same is submitted subject to errors and omissions, and the right of our principal(s) to withdraw, modify or condition the listing without prior notice.
- Other units you might like...
- Available Same Bedrooms Units
- Melissa Martino
- (646) 381 - 3674
- Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Email Me