100 State Street
Unit:0400 Albany, NY 12207-2709
Btwn South Pearl St & Lodge St, Albany
Call for Prices
Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Building Name
- 100 State Street
- Albany, NY 12207-2709
- Cross Street
- Btwn South Pearl St & Lodge St
- Web ID
- Call for Prices
- Approx. Sq. Ft
- Ceiling Height
- This expansive, fourth floor office space will impress even the most discerning of executives. High quality, neutral carpets flow throughout the unit's ten rooms and 3,500 square feet, and the floor plan is thoughtfully created to provide your company with the most functional work space possible.
The entrance will bring you into a warm, brightly lit reception and common work area where the walls are painted a rich burgundy. This space offers 3587 versatile square feet and convenient access to three large closets, while providing seamless navigation to eight private rooms. Each private office is spacious and bright, four of them featuring large windows and all of them offering adequate light, electrical outlets, and Internet ports. The office spaces range from 102 square feet to 211 square feet, the larger of which able to accommodate conference-sized furniture. These private office spaces could easily be shared by multiple employees as well.
A centralized kitchenette is an excellent segue to five additional offices, ensuring ample work space for every department and staff member in the company. This separate wing has its own entrance and two more windows facing State Street.
Look no further! Everything you are looking for in your optimal work environment is right here!
- Executive office suites and spaces just a couple blocks from the Empire State Plaza, the Times Union Center, and the rest of Albany’s Central Business District. This handsome ten story mixed-use building located right in the middle of everything will earn your company the success and respect it deserves. Incredible access to transportation, culture, technology, government, and educated professionals.
100 State Street Area Population and Daytime Work Population (2009):
1-mile 3-mile 5-mile
Population 22,449 100,521 173,071
Daytime Work Pop. 22,544 60,553 94,930
This location in the center of Albany’s Business District is a highly professional environment close to plenty of public transportation and a strong network of highways. The South Pearl Street and State Street/Lodge Street Capital District Transportation Authority’s stations are just steps away. Numerous taxi companies service the area, including Capitaland Taxi, Black and White Taxi System, and Yellow Cab. The Capital District’s three major highways – Interstates 787, 90, and 87 – can all be accessed within approximately a mile. State Street itself is a major route through the city of Albany, providing transportation to state offices, the New York State Capitol building, and the Empire State Plaza. The Albany International Airport, the major air center for the Capital Region, Northeastern New York, and Western New England, is just about nine miles northwest.
Some notable institutions in the surrounding area include the Governor’s Mansion, the New York State Museum, the nation’s largest and oldest state museum, The Egg, an architectural marvel and venue for a variety of quality performances, the Times Union Center, a large entertainment and sports complex with a seating capacity of up to 17,500 people, and the New York State Education Department just a few blocks away on Elk Street.
The brick, ten-story building has been undergoing some extensive restoration and waterproofing projects with an estimated total cost of more than $1 million. Other recent renovations include a new fire alarm system and heating/air conditioning units, as well as upgraded emergency and general lighting with Energy Star fixtures. Various extensive interior and common area renovations have been completed as well. State Street as a whole has seen some recent improvements of its own, with the City of Albany adding new sidewalks leading up to the building as well as an updated electric supply.
- 92,132 square feet, ten story, highly visible building on busy State Street
- Recent renovations, including new fire alarm system and heating/air conditioning units, waterproofing/restorations, and upgraded emergency and general lighting with Energy Star fixtures. Extensive interior and common area renovations as well.
- Located in the heart of a Central Business District, an attractive, pedestrian friendly area in Downtown Albany
- Within walking distance to government and education buildings, as well as entertainment venues
- Access from all points via major routes Interstate 787, 90, and 87
- Parking garages and street parking in close proximity
- 152+/- feet of road frontage along State Street, 80+/- feet along Howard Street
- Brick mixed-use building with first floor retail/office, floors 2-10 consist of office spaces, conference rooms, kitchenettes, and general work spaces
- Variety of fully functional and customizable spaces to meet your office and professional needs
- Three passenger and one freight elevator
- Heating, air-conditioning, exterior lighting, rentable storage units in basement
Current tenants of 100 State Street include law offices, a shipping facility, office supply store, and many others.
Albany has proven itself an extraordinary place to live, work, and learn. Some of the capital’s recent recognitions and achievements include:
- Ranked number three in a 2005 Forbes survey called “The Best Places with the Best Education”
- Ranks in the top ten in the “Green Cities Index” among 43 U.S. metro areas; ranked number one for “green jobs per capita”
- Ranked among the top 25 for “small business vitality,” out of the 100 listed metropolitan areas, by The Business Journals in 2011. This is a major improvement from the 43 spot the year before, and the 61st rank in 2009.
- Ranked number 15 in America’s Most Innovative Cities (Forbes.com)
Work among some of the best professionals in the area - this impressive executive space could be yours!
Please note that without a valid APPOINTMENT AUTHORIZATION#,
the space cannot be shown to you.
Please take a moment to request the appointment and we will assist in
setting this up for you and issuing you an APPOINTMENT #
By presenting the information set forth herein, Heights Real Estate Company, LLC makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, the condition or manner of construction of the property offered, conditions considered latent or patent, compliance with local law, and environmental conditions. Heights Real Estate Company, LLC . does not warrant the accuracy of the information set forth herein, and the same is submitted subject to errors and omissions, and the right of our principal(s) to withdraw, modify or condition the listing without prior notice.
- Other units you might like...
- Available Same Bedrooms Units
- Melissa Martino
- (646) 381 - 3742
- Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Email Me