7770 Dungan Road
Unit:ST6 Philadelphia, PA 19111-2700
Cottman Avenue, Philadelphia
Call for Prices
Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Building Name
- 7770 Dungan Road
- Philadelphia, PA 19111-2700
- Cross Street
- Cottman Avenue
- Web ID
- Call for Prices
- Approx. Sq. Ft
- Ceiling Height
- Building Name
- Dungan Plaza
- Take the Fox Chase neighborhood of northeastern downtown Philadelphia by storm and be the new business everyone will be talking about! Incredible opportunity awaits at 7770 Dungan Rd., where nearly 9,000 households will take notice of any grand opening in this attractive and well-established shopping center.
An urban, family-friendly, and trendy neighborhood, Fox Chase is located in Philadelphia County, and spans an area of about 2.83 square miles. It is densely populated and still growing, and has a strong and diverse economy. Business and commerce is shared between this area and adjacent Montgomery County. The level of education is above average compared to the United States as a whole, and the population is made up of largely middle-income white collar executives. Young professionals and college students have made this area home as well.
Philadelphia County Demographics:
Population - Fox Chase: 20,069
# of Households - Fox Chase: 8,726
Persons per squ. mile - Fox Chase:7,091
Avg. Detached House Value - Fox Chase: $257,786
Perhaps the best-known facility in Fox Chase is Fox Chase Cancer Center, and is also the area’s largest employer. This innovative and highly-respected cancer treatment center is located within two miles of Dungan Road and combines treatment with research of the disease. At least two of the center’s researchers have earned Nobel Prizes for their contributions, and the average salary there is $82,000. Also just two miles away is Pennypack Park, which allows beautiful views of the Delaware River and offers fishing piers, long and winding trails, and free concerts on Wednesday evenings beginning in May. Two miles beyond the park is Northeast Philadelphia Airport, where an average of 289 aircrafts operate per day. Also in the vicinity of the available space on Dungan Road is Fox Chase Farm, established in 1683, and is notoriously the oldest and last remaining active farm in Philadelphia County. 7770 Dungan Road is centrally located to all these popular destinations and many more!
- 44,100 square feet of rentable space, sitting on nearly three acres of land
- 300’ frontage on Dungan Road
- Six units, ranging from approximately 2,500 square feet to approximately 13,000 Move-in ready
- Separately-metered, with adequate electric service and heating/air-conditioning for each unit
- Approximately 80 parking spaces in a well-lighted lot
- Sprinklers throughout
- Two restrooms per unit, all handi-capped equipped and featuring ceramic tile floors and wainscoting
- Common hallway with two additional rest rooms
- Newer roof, bright and freshly painted stucco exterior
- Centrally located among densely-populated residential area and Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) public transportation routes
Operate alongside award-winning Tiny Tots Day Care, a long-term tenant that has often earned their place well-within the “Top 40 Largest for Profit Child Care Organization” in Child Care Information Exchange Magazine. Other tenants are Dollar General and Td’s Irish Pub, a popular restaurant and bar with a great atmosphere, happy hour specials, and of course, delicious food and drinks. They feature a live band or DJ every weekend.
This area is primarily made up of detached and somewhat attached single-family homes, and the Fox Chase Homeowners Association has made it their goal to prevent further commercial development from imposing on their residential areas. This is great news for 7770 Dungan, since these efforts can allow the location to effectively maintain its hold as one of the few shopping destinations available to the population that tightly surrounds it. The success of currently operating establishments has remained steady, with some business owners in northeast Philly claiming they have been immune to the effects of the suffering economy. In fact, statistics show that the number of vacant commercial property has decreased since the onset of the recession. Don’t wait until there are none left!
Revitalization Efforts and Growth Patterns/Expectations:
- For two decades Philly has been investing hundreds of millions of dollars to revitalize downtown, cleaning up and improving the streets, diversifying its economy and cultural resources, and improving quality of life for its citizens. Serious crime has decreased by half.
- Population has increased 26 % over the past two decades
- College-educated population has grown 27%
- The Philadelphia City Planning Commission has comprised a 25 year plan to prepare for an increase of 100,000 additional residents expected by 2035. Part of this plan includes the redevelopment and revitalization of an estimated 4,151 acres.
There is so much to experience and gain here in the neighborhood of Fox Chase, as well as in the Greater Philadelphia area. Businesses and establishments are thriving here, and so should yours! Take advantage of this opening today!
Please note that without a valid APPOINTMENT AUTHORIZATION#,
the space cannot be shown to you.
Please take a moment to request the appointment and we will assist in
setting this up for you and issuing you an APPOINTMENT #
By presenting the information set forth herein, Heights Real Estate Company, LLC makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, the condition or manner of construction of the property offered, conditions considered latent or patent, compliance with local law, and environmental conditions. Heights Real Estate Company, LLC . does not warrant the accuracy of the information set forth herein, and the same is submitted subject to errors and omissions, and the right of our principal(s) to withdraw, modify or condition the listing without prior notice.
- Other units you might like...
- Available Same Bedrooms Units
- Victor Kom
- (646) 381 - 3682
- Make An Appointment toVIEW THE UNIT
- Email Me