Executive office suites and spaces just a couple blocks from the Empire State Plaza, the Times Union Center, and the rest of Albany’s Central Business District. This handsome ten story mixed-use building located right in the middle of everything will earn your company the success and respect it deserves. Incredible access to transportation, culture, technology, government, and educated professionals.
100 State Street Area Population and Daytime Work Population (2009):
1-mile 3-mile 5-mile
Population 22,449 100,521 173,071
Daytime Work Pop. 22,544 60,553 94,930
This location in the center of Albany’s Business District is a highly professional environment close to plenty of public transportation and a strong network of highways. The South Pearl Street and State Street/Lodge Street Capital District Transportation Authority’s stations are just steps away. Numerous taxi companies service the area, including Capitaland Taxi, Black and White Taxi System, and Yellow Cab. The Capital District’s three major highways – Interstates 787, 90, and 87 – can all be accessed within approximately a mile. State Street itself is a major route through the city of Albany, providing transportation to state offices, the New York State Capitol building, and the Empire State Plaza. The Albany International Airport, the major air center for the Capital Region, Northeastern New York, and Western New England, is just about nine miles northwest.
Some notable institutions in the surrounding area include the Governor’s Mansion, the New York State Museum, the nation’s largest and oldest state museum, The Egg, an architectural marvel and venue for a variety of quality performances, the Times Union Center, a large entertainment and sports complex with a seating capacity of up to 17,500 people, and the New York State Education Department just a few blocks away on Elk Street.
The brick, ten-story building has been undergoing some extensive restoration and waterproofing projects with an estimated total cost of more than $1 million. Other recent renovations include a new fire alarm system and heating/air conditioning units, as well as upgraded emergency and general lighting with Energy Star fixtures. Various extensive interior and common area renovations have been completed as well. State Street as a whole has seen some recent improvements of its own, with the City of Albany adding new sidewalks leading up to the building as well as an updated electric supply.
- 92,132 square feet, ten story, highly visible building on busy State Street
- Recent renovations, including new fire alarm system and heating/air conditioning units, waterproofing/restorations, and upgraded emergency and general lighting with Energy Star fixtures. Extensive interior and common area renovations as well.
- Located in the heart of a Central Business District, an attractive, pedestrian friendly area in Downtown Albany
- Within walking distance to government and education buildings, as well as entertainment venues
- Access from all points via major routes Interstate 787, 90, and 87
- Parking garages and street parking in close proximity
- 152+/- feet of road frontage along State Street, 80+/- feet along Howard Street
- Brick mixed-use building with first floor retail/office, floors 2-10 consist of office spaces, conference rooms, kitchenettes, and general work spaces
- Variety of fully functional and customizable spaces to meet your office and professional needs
- Three passenger and one freight elevator
- AED machines available
- Heating, air-conditioning, exterior lighting, rentable storage units in basement
Work among some of the best professionals in the area - this impressive executive space could be yours!